Thursday, August 2, 2012

30 weeks!


Sorry for the lack of post last week.  Seth and I were with our youth group in the mountains (Glory Ridge, for those of you who have heard me talk about it).  It was a great week, but I was one tired mama once we got back.  But here we are, another week down with only 10ish more to go!

Size:  Chickadee is roughly the size of a head of cabbage.  Personally, I think it looks a little more like I have a basketball shoved under my dress.

YAYS: When you look at my belly, its pretty easy to figure out where she is hanging out.  There is usually a huge bump or bulge.  Its also pretty funny to see my belly rippled as she flips over.  And while this was technically last week, baby girl got real excited every time we went to the dump (excuse me, sanitary landfill). 

NAYS:  Holy heartburn, batman.  The heartburn is really and truly out of control and very uncomfortable. 

Happenings for the week:  Other than surviving a week at the Ridge, I don't have much to report.  I had my 30 week appointment on Monday and am measuring right on schedule.  Really, as much as I complain (and I shouldn't), this pregnancy has been totally by the book (and for that, I am grateful).

No comments:

Post a Comment