Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes


You know what I'm talking about, right?




Scary right?  But really, I do have a little bit of a problem when it comes to shoes.  I just love them.  But that also means that lately, my little closet has been looking like this...
Yes, I do need to laundry

more shoes
Yes, more shoes
And this isn't counting the ones that live in my car...  Like I said, I have a problem and its starting to effect my marriage.  See, Seth is a bit of a neat freak and I think the sight of my closet is giving him a bit of a tick.  But luckily this one was a quick and easy fix.

We made a quick stop by Lowes picked up some shelf hangers and a big old piece of wood and in no time at all, we had this...
Twice as much shoe storage
Nice and Neat
The overall picture
I am so excited about all this shoe storage space, I just might have to go buy another pair...

No comments:

Post a Comment