Monday, April 18, 2011

Pretty Pets

My mother-in-law has this beautifully framed, black and white picture of the family dog, Carl.  I can't even describe what a lovely and sweet homage this picture is to Carl and his memory.  And as much as Seth and I are in love with our pets, its only fitting that we honor our pets in a similar way.  And luckily we have the perfect space to display our puppy (and kitty)  love...
Lovely Green Kitchen
While we haven't hung anything yet, I have selected the portraits that will be hung...
I love this picture of Ava.  It's pretty classically her.  I can just hear her thinking "hooker, if you don't get that camera out of my face, I'm gonna get real angry..."
Matilda knows shes pretty and she has perfected the "I know you're there, but I'm going to stare off into space and look uninterested" look.  I swear this pooch could be a model if she wasn't so finicky.
And Oliver.  I can't even begin to describe how much I love this picture.  He's just such a goofy, sweet, lovable pup. 

So there are the babies in all their black and white glory.  While I have no idea when we'll actually get around to printing and framing these bad boys, I am so excited at how good they're gonna look.

No comments:

Post a Comment